May 23, 2017 - May 25, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
May 23 – 25, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
May 23 – 25, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Review the Refund and Transfer & Substitution Policy for the Mediation Training Institute.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Venue: Ayers Group | Park Avenue at Grand Central
Venue Website: http://www.99parkave.com/#/?page=HomeAddress:
A place of prominence, 99 Park at Grand Central provides the an excellent event venue in the heart of Manhattan. Walking distance to numerous hotels, restaurants and shopping. Just two blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.
99 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 889-7788