- May 23, 2017 - May 25, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
May 23 – 25, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
May 23 – 25, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Venue Website: http://www.99parkave.com/#/?page=HomeAddress:
The Mediation Training Institute's program will be hosted at the Ayers Group at 99 Park at Grand Central, which provides an excellent event venue in the heart of Manhattan. Walking distance to numerous hotels, restaurants and shopping. Just two blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.
Most participants prefer to stay at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club. We have arranged special rates for program participants, and the resort provides complimentary transportation to and from campus. To make your reservations, please contact our Client Relations Department at 800-753-0444. Due to the heavy tourist trade (January– May), you are urged to make your hotel reservations at the time of registration for the program–at least four weeks prior to your arrival date. Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
If you are staying at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club (our preferred property), renting a car is optional as transportation will be provided to and from the campus daily.
A place of prominence, 99 Park at Grand Central provides the an excellent event venue in the heart of Manhattan. Walking distance to numerous hotels, restaurants and shopping. Just two blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.
99 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10016