MTI & ADR Notable: Using Technology to Streamline Your Practice as a Practitioner
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
12:00-1:00 p.m. ET
Please join us for the ADR Notable-MTI Webinar
- Our speakers are ADR Notable Consultant, Kimberlee Klesner & MTI Senior Master Trainer, Terry Marschall.
- Earn 1 SHRM and 1 HRCI CE Credit by attending.
- Attend this webinar for FREE!
Why You Should Attend the Webinar
- Learn how Organizations with MTI-trained Practitioners can maximize the return on their investment in MTI training by providing their mediators with a customized tool that has their MTI training materials built right into the platform.
- See practical steps to guide your Practitioners through the resolution process, from articulating the business problem, to gathering mediation statements from the disputants, to documenting the next steps.
- In-house Trainers, see how to create your own customized Library of forms, documents, checklists, and clauses for the Practitioners in your Organization to use.
- Do you manage the workplace conflict resolution program for your organization? See how ADR Notable not only helps to apply a consistent approach across departments, divisions, and locations, but also gives you data to use in status reports and budget planning.
- Ombuds, learn about the features of ADR Notable that will especially help you, from the ability to securely delete notes to tracking the uniform reporting categories.
Registration has closed for this event. To learn more about how to ‘Use Technology to Streamline Your Practice as a Practitioner’ stay tuned for future communications and feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
About Terry Marschall, MTI Master Trainer & Senior Faculty Consultant
Terry Marschall is an MTI Senior Master Trainer and MTI Advisor. She has been active as a mediator of workplace conflict for more than three decades. In her capacity as a certified mediator and as a master trainer for Mediation Training Institute, she has guided countless individuals in resolving their differences in the workplace, creating collaborative and productive environments, and preserving the employer’s bottom line. Terry’s success in resolving conflict flows from a deep understanding of the complexity and dynamics of workplace relationships and their impact on the organization as a whole. Terry leads our SHRM training here at LDI and is leading the development of our Peer Mediation Program curriculum.
After 25 years in higher education administration at the Harvard Business School and Kenyon College, Kimberlee spent 10 years designing maps and creating economics and social science data visualizations for an international publishing company before joining ADR Notable, where she consults on market development and special projects.