Conflict Resolution Training
Learn and Teach Effective Strategies
The Workplace Conflict Resolution Certified Trainer (CT) program is a 3-day conflict resolution training program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict. The leadership strategies outlined in this seminar help professionals identify and teach effective conflict resolution skills that improve working relationships and foster collaboration. As part of the training, each participant is certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
Who should attend this Conflict Resolution Training?
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
Conflict Resolution Training Benefits
Through this train-the-trainer course, participants will be certified as a trainer in workplace conflict resolution. They will then be able to train others on effective conflict resolution strategies.
Conflict Resolution Training Highlights Include:
- Equip participants with conflict resolution strategies they can use to reduce conflict in their organizations.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organizations for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Receive a comprehensive assessment of their own conflict behaviors through the Conflict Dynamics Profile.
Third-Party Resolution (TPR) Practicum Required for Certification
All program participants are certified to use the CDP instrument and receive a certificate of attendance for training hours; however, in order to complete certification for the CT and CMT programs (allowing you to purchase materials and conduct seminars), you must complete a practicum for a minimum of six participants. This practicum must be completed within 90 days of the conclusion of your CT or CMT training.
- Practicum materials are included in your registration fee (a $480 value). You pay the shipping costs for these materials ($48.00 within the contiguous United States; other cities or expedited shipping is extra).
- Once you notify MTI of your practicum dates, you are given temporary access to the online presentation materials so you can plan and deliver the TPR Seminar.
- When your practicum is completed, send the class evaluations to MTI. After we approve your evaluations, we will issue your certificate.
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Conflict Resolution Training – 3-Day Course Outline
Identifying the Nature of Conflict
Discovering our wrong reflexes and the Retaliatory Cycle
Understanding the Conciliatory Cycle and forces toward harmony
Learning the steps of Third-Party Resolution
Identifying when and how to use Third-Party Resolution
Gaining skills through practice (Third-Party Resolutions)
Understanding self-mediation through Successful Conflict Conversations
Discovering how your own responses to conflict can help and hinder relationships
Understanding your impact on others through the Conflict Dynamics Profile® (CDP) feedback
Understanding the aspects of the Conflict Dynamics Profile scales
Gaining skills through practice (CDP Mock Feedback Sessions)
Learning the 4-step self-mediation tool
Gaining skills through practice (Successful Conflict Conversations)
Gaining skills through practice (Train-the-Trainer sessions)
Strategic Management of Organizational Conflict
Weaving Mediation into the Fabric of Organizations
Putting it all together: Training Skills Practice
Tips, Tricks and Personal Action Planning
Certification Cost: $1495
*The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.