Gain Self-Awareness Before,
During and After Conflict with
the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Conflict coaches all over the world are using the Conflict Dynamics Profile® (CDP) as an excellent resource to increase self-awareness and improve conflict management skills. We invite consultants of all kinds (executive coaches, consulting psychologists, organizational development specialists, internal human resources professionals, etc.) to learn how the CDP can be of value to you and your clients.
What is the CDP?
The CDP is unlike any other assessment tool in that it focuses specifically on conflict behaviors, rather than styles. It helps individuals and teams understand how they respond to conflict, what triggers can escalate conflict, and how to manage conflict more effectively. Two versions of the instrument—the CDP-Individual (CDP-I) and CDP-360— emphasize an action-oriented approach which leads to real improvement. A thorough Development Guide provides information and tips for coping with conflict and building strong interpersonal relationships.
The CDP highlights the following 15 behaviors (as well as 9 “Hot Buttons”) :
Winning at all Costs
Using the CDP
Since the topic of conflict is so universal, there are numerous ways to use the CDP. Although the instrument can be given to individuals at all levels and in different types of organizations and settings, its primary applications are with the following groups:
- Coaches and Practitioners
- Individuals and Corporate Leaders
- Educators and Students
- Government Employees
Want to Administer the CDP?
The Value of Certification
- Gain an understanding of the background, research, and key principles of the CDP
- Learn how to analyze a feedback report
- Develop an ability to facilitate a feedback session
- Explore different applications of the instrument
- Receive comprehensive CDP Practitioner materials
- Gain access to a password-protected Practitioner Website
- Become eligible to purchase and use the CDP-360 and CDP-I
How To Get Certified
The most convenient way to become certified in the CDP is by attending one of our interactive webinar certifications. Upcoming certification webinars and registration are listed on conflictdynamics.org.