- July 23, 2018 - July 28, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
July 23 – 27, 2018
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
July 23 – 27, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Location To Be Determined
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Equip participants with the necessary skills to mediate workplace conflict.
- Teach participants how to train others on conflict resolution and mediation strategies.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organization for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Teach participants how to help others work through the roadblocks that occur while trying to resolve conflict.
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (35), HRCI (35)
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Venue: Courtyard US Capitol
The Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol hotel is located near Union Station DC and NoMa station. Conveniently located and just minutes from the U.S. Capitol guests are able to visit many top DC attractions including the Smithsonian and the National Mall. Designed for business travelers the hotel lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi, and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via the GoBoard. Hotel restaurant features the Bistro, which provides guests with healthy breakfast selections in the morning & dinner options in the evening including cocktails and specialty Starbucks beverages. The hotel also includes a 24-hr business center, gym and pool.