October 10, 2017 - October 12, 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC)
October 10 – 12, 2017
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive set of training solutions for HR professionals and consultants. The program equips consultants with skills in conflict resolution and mediation that will improve organizational performance.
October 10 – 12, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Thursday
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Fee includes program materials and breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to
- Administer, facilitate, coach and train the Resolving Workplace Conflict courses.
- Build systems within organizations for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Be certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile and trained in basic workplace mediation techniques. These two offerings can be used together or as stand-alone platforms to resolve conflict within an organization.
Materials needed for these seminars are available for purchase through MTI.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Review the Refund and Transfer & Substitution Policy for the Mediation Training Institute.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Venue: Eckerd College Campus (Vinoy)
Venue Phone: 7278648328Address:
The Mediation Training Institute’s program will be hosted on our home campus of Eckerd College on Boca Ciega Bay. The campus is approximately five miles from St. Pete Beach and seven miles from Downtown St. Petersburg, FL.
4200 54th Ave S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club
Most participants prefer to stay at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club. We have arranged special rates for program participants, and the resort provides complimentary transportation to and from campus. To make your reservations, please contact our Client Relations Department at 800-753-0444. Due to the heavy tourist trade, you are urged to make your hotel reservations at the time of registration for the program–at least four weeks prior to your arrival date. Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
If you are staying at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club (our preferred property), renting a car is optional as transportation will be provided to and from the campus daily.