- October 3, 2017 - October 5, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
October 3 – 5, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
October 3 – 5, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union
925 Westlake Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Navigate your way to Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Lake Union for comfort and convenience right on the shores of Lake Union. Just blocks from the most popular attractions in Downtown Seattle, including the Space Needle, Key Arena, the Queen Anne neighborhood and the Pacific Science Center, the hotel provides access to endless adventures. Catch a boat to go on a fun excursion, or take a sea plane and explore the Pacific Northwest from the air! The Seattle Streetcar stops right down the street from the Lake Union hotel and transports visitors to the Downtown Retail Core, Denny Triangle and South Lake Union areas. At the end of a busy day, sip and socialize while sampling mouthwatering dishes at The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect., located right on site, then retire to thoughtfully appointed guest rooms with free Wi-Fi, luxurious bedding and mini-refrigerators. Take a dip in the indoor pool, or work up a sweat in the 24-hour, state-of-the-art fitness center.