- August 26, 2019 - August 30, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
August 26–30, 2019
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
August 26–30, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Equip participants with the necessary skills to mediate workplace conflict.
- Teach participants how to train others on conflict resolution and mediation strategies.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organization for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Teach participants how to help others work through the roadblocks that occur while trying to resolve conflict.
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (35), HRCI (35)
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Experience one of California’s most dynamic cities with a visit to the Courtyard San Francisco Union Square. Located in a beautifully restored, early twentieth century building in downtown San Francisco, the hotel pays homage to the city’s rich history, while carving out a legacy all its own. Explore San Francisco by cable car and visit nearby attractions like Ghirardelli Square and Fisherman’s Wharf.
The AC Hotel Chicago Downtown invites you to discover a new definition of boutique style in the heart of downtown Chicago. Steps away from the excitement of the Magnificent Mile and other renowned attractions, the hotel features tastefully appointed, spacious guest rooms, intuitive service, and a variety of stellar amenities to help you make the most of your stay. The hotel’s prime location in Chicago’s River North District makes it easy to explore the city’s top destinations.