August 26, 2019 - August 30, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
August 26–30, 2019
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
August 26–30, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Equip participants with the necessary skills to mediate workplace conflict.
- Teach participants how to train others on conflict resolution and mediation strategies.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organization for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Teach participants how to help others work through the roadblocks that occur while trying to resolve conflict.
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (35), HRCI (35)
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Venue: COURTYARD OAKLAND DOWNTOWN
The newly renovated Courtyard Oakland Downtown puts you in the heart of it all as one of the most convenient hotels in Oakland, CA. Find award-winning restaurants, premier shopping and lively entertainment around Jack London Square. Transportation to and from Union Square in San Francisco on the BART subway is just one block away–a 12 minute trip.