- March 20, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
April 18 – 20, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. Thursday
Courtyard Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
8600 Austrian Court
Orlando, FL 32819
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Brighten your stay in The Sunshine State by booking a room at Courtyard Orlando International Drive/Convention Center. Situated in the heart of the city and right off of International Drive, the hotel is just 1 mile from the Orange County Convention Center and minutes from Orlando's renowned theme parks, making us the perfect choice for mixing business with family fun.