- May 7, 2019 - May 9, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC)
Conflict Management Trainer Program
May 7–9, 2019
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive training solution for HR professionals and consultants. The program provides participants with an off-the-shelf training package for managing conflict within the workplace.
May 7–9, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Unique train-the-trainer experience providing participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual Assessment
- Practical Third-Party Resolution Skills
- Conflict Simulations and Team Building Activities
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (21), HRCI (21)
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Pre-approved Credit Hours
Venue Website: http://www.99parkave.com/#/?page=HomeAddress:
The Mediation Training Institute’s program will be hosted at the Ayers Group at 99 Park at Grand Central, which provides an excellent event venue in the heart of Manhattan. Walking distance to numerous hotels, restaurants and shopping. Just two blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.
Most participants prefer to stay at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club. We have arranged special rates for program participants, and the resort provides complimentary transportation to and from campus. To make your reservations, please contact our Client Relations Department at 800-753-0444. Due to the heavy tourist trade (January– May), you are urged to make your hotel reservations at the time of registration for the program–at least four weeks prior to your arrival date. Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
If you are staying at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club (our preferred property), renting a car is optional as transportation will be provided to and from the campus daily.
A place of prominence, 99 Park at Grand Central provides the an excellent event venue in the heart of Manhattan. Walking distance to numerous hotels, restaurants and shopping. Just two blocks from the Grand Central Terminal.