- February 6, 2018 - February 8, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC)
February 6 – February 8, 2018
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive set of training solutions for HR professionals and consultants. The program provides participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Unique train-the-trainer experience providing participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual Assessment
- Practical Third-Party Resolution Skills
- Conflict Simulations and Team Building Activities
Pre-Approved Credit Hours
SHRM (21 Hours), HRCI (21 Hours)
The Mediation Training Institute's Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) program will be hosted at World Vision International headquarters in Monrovia, CA. Located 20 miles northeast of Los Angeles at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Monrovia is part of the San Gabriel Valley, just eight miles east of the City of Pasadena in Los Angeles County.
World Vision International
800 West Chestnut Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Pasadena/Monrovia
Address: 700 W Huntington Dr, Monrovia, CA 91016
Phone: (626) 357-5211
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia - Pasadena Area
Address: 924 W Huntington Dr, Monrovia, CA 91016
Phone: (626) 357-1900