- January 30, 2018 - February 1, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC)
January 30 – February 1, 2018
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive set of training solutions for HR professionals and consultants. The program provides participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Unique train-the-trainer experience providing participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual Assessment
- Practical Third-Party Resolution Skills
- Conflict Simulations and Team Building Activities
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (21), HRCI (21)
Onsite custom options are also available.
Venue: Location To Be Determined
The location for this Mediation Training Institute program will be determined shortly.