March 14, 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive set of training solutions for HR professionals and consultants. The program equips consultants with skills in conflict resolution and mediation that will improve organizational performance.
July 11 – 13, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Thursday
Holiday Inn Los Angeles – International Airport
9001 La Cienega Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Please View Other Upcoming Programs
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Fee includes program materials and breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
As a result of attending this program, participants will acquire the ability to
- Administer, facilitate, coach and train the Resolving Workplace Conflict courses.
- Build systems within organizations for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Be certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile and trained in basic workplace mediation techniques. These two offerings can be used together or as stand-alone platforms to resolve conflict within an organization.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
The Los Angeles International Airport hotel is within 30 minutes of most major Los Angeles attractions and one mile from LAX. The hotel is convenient to the 105 and 405 freeways. It includes 24-hour, complimentary LAX shuttle runs every 15 minutes, and the self-service Business Center is open 24 hours. 4,066 sq. ft. of meeting space and free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel help you stay productive when you are not relaxing in the outdoor heated pool or enjoying refreshments at Landings Lounge. Walk a block to the Ocean Express trolley to ride to Manhattan Beach, take a quick drive to LA, Hollywood or Disneyland® or see our concierge desk to discover what sets us apart from other hotels near Los Angeles Airport (LAX).Our hotel’s sales team is always offering new LAX hotel deals and holiday packages.
Holiday Inn Los Angeles International Airport
9001 La Cienga Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA