- May 8, 2017 - May 12, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
May 8 – 12, 2017
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
May 8 – 12, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
Since this is an advanced program, participants learn extensive conflict resolution and mediation techniques and become certified in both Workplace Mediation and the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- This programs qualify for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott® Kansas City at The Legends. Conveniently located off of two major highways I-435 or I-70 just minutes away from Cerner, Ft. Leavenworth, General Motors, Bayer and more! Just minutes away from SportingKC, Community America Ballpark, Hollywood Casino and Schlitterbahn. The Legends Outlets feature over 100+ stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Residence Inn Kansas City at The Legends
1875 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111