- February 21, 2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
March 14 – 16, 2017*
*Registration is closed for this program; please contact us at 888.359.9906 regarding other dates and locations.
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
March 14 – 16, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. Thursday
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
The Charlotte Marriott SouthPark delivers a fascinating blend of Southern hospitality and boutique European elegance, for a visit you won't soon forget. Located in the SouthPark neighborhood near downtown Charlotte, NC, the hotel features 195 guest rooms, thoughtful amenities, and a range of unique touches - from the eclectic art on the walls to the sleek modern furnishings in the lobby. Additional perks when you stay one of the best hotels near SouthPark Mall Charlotte, NC include a state-of-the-art fitness center, an outdoor pool, and even a sauna and a whirlpool. Award-winning area attractions including Carowinds Theme Park and Bank of America Stadium, are all a short distance away.