July 27, 2017
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
This event has been rescheduled. Please contact us at 888.359.9906 with any questions.
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
August 8 – 10, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Venue: Courtyard Boston Downtown
The Courtyard Boston Downtown is centrally located in the heart of the Theater District in Downtown Boston. The hotel is steps from the Wang Center for Performing Arts, Boston Opera House, Shubert Theatre and Charles Playhouse. Back at our boutique hotel, get inspired by our iconic interiors including a dramatic black-and-white marble lobby with deco details, Post No. 10 bar and restaurant, and the Library. The stylish spaces toast a celebrated history, while providing modern technology and services for today’s travelers.
Please contact MTI first when making your reservations to access the room block and ensure you receive the most competitive rates.