- June 6, 2017 - June 8, 2017
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
June 6 – 8, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
June 6 – 8, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m. Thursday
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Venue: Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
The Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead is located in Atlanta's premier business and entertainment district. Conveniently located two blocks away from MARTA’s Buckhead rail station and a half mile from shopping at Lenox Square Mall & Phipps Plaza, you’ll find the best of everything Buckhead has to offer right outside our door. You will enjoy the new, state of the art lobby, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard® technology.
Courtyard Atlanta Buckhead
3332 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326