July 25, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Please Note: This program has been filled. Please check our program calendar for additional training locations and dates. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
October 21–25, 2019
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
August 19–23, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Equip participants with the necessary skills to mediate workplace conflict.
- Teach participants how to train others on conflict resolution and mediation strategies.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organization for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Teach participants how to help others work through the roadblocks that occur while trying to resolve conflict.
- Participants also become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual (CDP-I) Assessment.
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (35), HRCI (35)
All CT Certified Practitioners must purchase the materials to deliver the SCC and TPR seminars for each participant through MTI.
Practitioners must complete a Seminar Practicum before earning CT Certification.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Review the Refund and Transfer & Substitution Policy for the Mediation Training Institute.
Venue: Delta Hotels Winnipeg
Enrich your time away from home at Courtyard Augusta. This contemporary hotel offers an unbeatable location near the Augusta National Golf Club, home to the Masters Tournament. It also feature access to an array of attractions including Evans Towne Center Park and the Augusta Riverwalk.
Please contact MTI first when making your reservations to access the room block and ensure you receive the most competitive rates.
Delta Hotels Winnipeg
350 St Mary Avenue
Winnipeg R3C 3J2
Phone: +1 204-942-0551