- January 17, 2018
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) Half-Day Certification Program
January 17, 2018
Individual feedback is an essential part of the CDP process. Each person’s individual results are delivered by a trained practitioner and include both explanation of the instrument and dialogue about the results. Since this feedback session is so important to the value of the instrument, we require that the CDP be administered only by certified professionals.
This one-day certification program is a great opportunity to develop expertise in the CDP while connecting with other practitioners. The shared experience brings seasoned and passionate conflict practitioners from all over the world to learn about the CDP’s development, interpretation, and applications.
January 17, 2018
12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Eckerd College campus
4200 54th Ave S
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn how to administer, interpret and deliver the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
Benefits of Attending
- Gain an in-depth perspective of the CDP’s history, research, theory and key principles.
- Learn how to analyze and apply data in the feedback report to the specific client’s behavior and concerns.
- Learn how to structure a feedback session so that it effectively conveys the results while maximizing the client’s self-awareness.
- Learn practical applications of the CDP including how to assist others with developmental planning.
- Become certified in the CDP 360 and CDP-I and have the ability purchase the CDP for your own business.
CDP Certification Pre-Work
Prior to attending the certification program the following pre-work is required.
- Take the CDP-I for yourself so that you will receive and be able to discuss your report at the program.
- Read the CDP Interpretive Considerations Guide and Technical Guide.
Certification Program Agenda: January 17, 2018
As an attendee, you receive complimentary registrations to two other events that same week! With your registration, you are invited to attend our Conflict Dynamics and Mediation Conference on Thursday, January 18, 2018. The Conference is a gathering of seasoned practitioners who will share best practices and discuss the latest developments with the instrument. On Wednesday morning, January 17th you can also choose to attend a certification workshop on the Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile (EMP)®.
Proceed to the Conference Registration Page to register for this CDP Certification Program and confirm if you would like to attend the Conflict Dynamics and Mediation Conference and EMP Certification Program.
Venue: Eckerd College
The Mediation Training Institute's program will be hosted on our home campus of Eckerd College on Boca Ciega Bay. The campus is approximately five miles from St. Pete Beach and seven miles from Downtown St. Petersburg, FL.
We have arranged special conference rates at preferred local hotels for program participants. To make your reservations, please contact us at 888-359-9906. Due to the heavy tourist trade (January– May), you are urged to make your hotel reservations at the time of registration for the program.