- November 6, 2018 - November 8, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC)
November 6 – 8, 2018
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive set of training solutions for HR professionals and consultants. The program provides participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
November 6 – 8, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Fee includes program materials and breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Unique train-the-trainer experience providing participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual Assessment
- Practical Third-Party Resolution Skills
- Conflict Simulations and Team Building Activities
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (21), HRCI (21)
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Pre-approved Credit Hours
Venue: Eckerd College
The Mediation Training Institute’s program will be hosted on our home campus of Eckerd College on Boca Ciega Bay. The campus is approximately five miles from St. Pete Beach and seven miles from Downtown St. Petersburg, FL.
We have arranged special conference rates at preferred local hotels for program participants. To make your reservations, please contact us at 888-359-9906. Due to the heavy tourist trade (January– May), you are urged to make your hotel reservations at the time of registration for the program.