July 25, 2016 - July 26, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
July 25, 2016 - July 29, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
July 25 – 29, 2016
MTI’s Workplace Conflict Resolution Programs are for trainers, coaches, consultants and managers who help others to resolve destructive workplace conflicts.
Attendees may register for the course that best suits their professional goals. Course options are two and five days in length.
Workplace Conflict Resolution – Individual Skill Development
- 2-Day Program for Managers
- Program Fee: $695
- Gain the skills to help your employees mediate conflict that is causing business problems.
Workplace Conflict Resolution – Train-the-Trainer
- 2-Day Program for Trainers
- Program Fee: $995
- Learn how to deliver MTI’s workplace conflict mediation programs internally to your own organization or externally to clients.
Workplace Mediator Certification
- 5-Day Program for Professionals
- Program Fee: $1995
- Earn a certificate to offer services in litigation prevention and resolution of workplace disputes.
All programs qualify for HRCI credits.
HRCI Disclaimer: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Onsite custom and self-study options are also available.
Review the Refund and Transfer & Substitution Policy for the Center for Conflict Dynamics and Mediation Training Institute.
Venue: Embassy Suites Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
This all-suite airport hotel with an atrium lobby is 4.3 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and 4.9 miles from the Museum of Flight. Free made-to-order breakfast is offered daily, as well as a reception with light appetizers and drinks, and an airport shuttle. There’s also a Mediterranean restaurant.