April 25, 2016 - April 26, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
April 25, 2016 - April 29, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
April 25 – 29, 2016
MTI’s Workplace Conflict Resolution Programs are for trainers, coaches, consultants and managers who help others to resolve destructive workplace conflicts.
Attendees may register for the course that best suits their professional goals. Course options are two and five days in length.
- 2-Day Program for Managers
- Program Fee: $695
- Gain the skills to help your employees mediate conflict that is causing business problems.
- 2-Day Program for Trainers
- Program Fee: $995
- Learn how to deliver MTI’s workplace conflict mediation programs internally to your own organization or externally to clients.
- 5-Day Program for Professionals
- Program Fee: $1995
- Earn a certificate to offer services in litigation prevention and resolution of workplace disputes.
All programs qualify for HRCI credits.
HRCI Disclaimer: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Venue Phone: 855-400-3575
The business center enjoys scenic views of the surrounding area. The building in Grapevine, Texas is easy to get to from, transportation corridors such as Hwy 121, 114 and 26 for access to the major markets around the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The business center is only 15 minutes from the airport, which is the nearest Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) bus station.
As its name suggests, the city of Grapevine is home to several wineries but also businesses associated with Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The area’s chief business sector is tourism, including retail, entertainment, hotels and conventions.