- January 29, 2018 - February 2, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
January 29 – February 2, 2018
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
Januaray 29 – February 2, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Location To Be Determined
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Equip participants with the necessary skills to mediate workplace conflict.
- Teach participants how to train others on conflict resolution and mediation strategies.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organization for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Teach participants how to help others work through the roadblocks that occur while trying to resolve conflict.
Pre-Approved Credit Hours
SHRM (35 Hours), HRCI (35 Hours), ICF Core Competencies: (31 Hours), ICF Resource Development (10 Hours)
Brighten your stay in The Sunshine State by booking a room at Courtyard Orlando International Drive/Convention Center. Situated in the heart of the city and right off of International Drive, the hotel is just 1 mile from the Orange County Convention Center and minutes from Orlando’s renowned theme parks, making us the perfect choice for mixing business with family fun.