January 23, 2017 - January 27, 2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
January 23 – 27, 2017
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program was created to teach participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies.
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day
January 23-27, 2017
Marriott Miami Airport
1201 NW LeJeune Road, Building A
Miami, FL 33126
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, consultants, mediators, attorneys and other professionals are welcome.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Prepare the best CONTEXT for a mediation meeting
- Perform the three PRIMARY TASKS of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution seminars
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
- This programs qualify for HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Venue: Marriott Miami Airport
Enjoy both style and convenience when you make a reservation at Miami Airport Marriott. The hotel offers complimentary transportation to and from Miami International Airport (MIA), which is located less than 2 miles from our hotel. Other nearby points of interest include the Miami Airport Convention Center, Coral Gables, University of Miami, and South Beach.