July 2, 2019 - July 6, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
August 19–23, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Equip participants with the necessary skills to mediate workplace conflict.
- Teach participants how to train others on conflict resolution and mediation strategies.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organization for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Teach participants how to help others work through the roadblocks that occur while trying to resolve conflict.
- Participants also become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual (CDP-I) Assessment.
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (35), HRCI (35)
All CT Certified Practitioners must purchase the materials to deliver the SCC and TPR seminars for each participant through MTI.
Practitioners must complete a Seminar Practicum before earning CT Certification.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Discover a new travel experience at Delta Hotels Edmonton Centre Suites. The newly renovated hotel provides stylish rooms and modern amenities in the heart of downtown. Connected to Edmonton City Centre, the hotel grants easy access to the vibrant ICE District, Rogers Place, the University of Alberta and the light rail stations, great for getting around the city.
Please contact MTI first when making your reservations to access the room block and ensure you receive the most competitive rates.