- May 8, 2018 - May 10, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC)
May 8 – 10, 2018
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive set of training solutions for HR professionals and consultants. The program provides participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
May 8 – 10, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Thursday
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Fee includes program materials and breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Unique train-the-trainer experience providing participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual Assessment
- Practical Third-Party Resolution Skills
- Conflict Simulations and Team Building Activities
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (21), HRCI (21)
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Pre-approved Credit Hours
Venue: AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
The AC Hotel Chicago Downtown invites you to discover a new definition of boutique style in the heart of downtown Chicago. Steps away from the excitement of the Magnificent Mile and other renowned attractions, the hotel features tastefully appointed, spacious guest rooms, intuitive service, and a variety of stellar amenities to help you make the most of your stay. The hotel’s prime location in Chicago’s River North District makes it easy to explore the city’s top destinations.