- June 8, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
June 20 – 22, 2017
(Registration is closed for this date; another Charlotte program is pending for August 2017. Please call 888.359.9906 for more information.)
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
June 20 – 22, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
Courtyard Charlotte City Center
237 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
With attractive and comfortable guest room accommodations, the Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte City Center hotel is sure to meet your needs. Located in the heart of Charlotte's uptown financial and entertainment district, the Charlotte NC hotel is perfect for both business and leisure travel. Offering interior access to the Bank of America corporate HQ, the Courtyard Charlotte City Center hotel is across the street from Wells Fargo, and just blocks from the Charlotte Convention Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame, EpiCentre, Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, Harvey Gantt Center, Time Warner Cable Arena - home of the Charlotte Hornets - and a short walk to Bank of America Stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers. With over 2,200 square feet of versatile event space and complimentary wireless internet access, this Charlotte, NC meeting hotel creates the perfect setting for successful business engagements and memorable social gatherings.