October 24, 2023 - October 26, 2023
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) Certification Live Online Webinar
October 24 & October 26, 2023
The CONFLICT DYNAMICS PROFILE® (CDP) is a powerful assessment developed to prevent harmful conflict in the workplace. Backed by sound psychometrics and solid evidence of reliability and validity, this instrument provides managers and employees with a greater awareness of how they respond when faced with conflict.
Individual feedback is an essential part of the CDP process. Each person’s individual results are delivered by a trained practitioner and include both explanation of the instrument and dialogue about the results. Since this feedback session is so important to the value of the instrument, we require that the CDP be administered only by certified professionals.
Dates, Times and Fees
October 2023 Certification Webinars
(Must Attend Both Sessions)
Session 1: October 24, 2023, 1 pm to 3:30 pm EST
Session 2: October 26, 2023, 1 pm to 3:30 pm EST
Post-Program Portal Demo: Friday, October 27, 2023, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
*Due to increased shipping costs abroad, registrants outside the continental U.S. will incur an additional $100 fee to be invoiced upon receipt of registration.
To become certified, session #1 and #2 must be attended along with meeting the other requirements.
Qualifications for Certification
To maintain the quality and integrity of the instrument, there are minimum requirements to become a CDP Certified Facilitator.
- Organizational experience in training, human resources, organizational development or conflict management
- Previous involvement with assessment instruments
- Bachelor’s Degree or coursework in psychology, organizational behavior, or a related field is preferred
Benefits of Certification:
- Gain an in-depth perspective of the Conflict Dynamics Profile® history, research, theory, and key principles.
- Learn how to analyze and apply data in the feedback report to the specific client’s behavior and concerns.
- Learn how to structure a feedback session so that it effectively conveys the results while maximizing the client’s self-awareness.
- Learn practical applications of the Conflict Dynamics Profile including how to assist others with developmental planning.
- Become eligible to purchase the Conflict Dynamics Profile for your own business.
CDP Certification Webinars offer coaches and trainers a convenient way to become certified in the CDP.
- Complete the assigned pre-work.
- Take the CDP-I and receive your own individual feedback report during the webinar.
- Join a webinar hosted by a CDP Master Trainer to learn the key principles of the instrument, how to analyze the feedback report and facilitate a feedback session, and specific strategies for creating effective development plans.
- Conduct a mock feedback session with a CDP Master Trainer via a one-to-one conference session.
CDP Study Materials
- Technical Guide
- Interpretive Considerations
- Administrative Guide
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Three Sample Feedback Reports
- Development Guide (Managing Conflict Dynamics: A Practical Approach)
- Video-“How to Prepare Feedback”
Approximate Time Requirements
- Initial Pre-Work and Overall Preparation, 3-5 hours
- CDP Certification Webinars, 5 hours
- One-on-one meeting and mock feedback session, 1.5 hours
CDP Certification Registration Fee*
Corporate (For Profit) Organization: $995
Government/Non-Profit Organization: $845
Educational Organization: $750
Registration is managed through the CDP website and will remain pending until the organization type is confirmed.
To become CDP certified, session #1 and #2 must be attended along with meeting the other requirements. If the webinar dates do not meet scheduling requirements, a one-on-one certification session is available for an additional fee.
To become certified, participants must attend all program days (morning and afternoon sessions) along with meeting the other requirements.
Technology Requirements for the Program
All participants must have access to a monitor (to follow along with the training presentation), and a working webcam, speaker and microphone (connecting via phone can also be used for audio) to actively participate in each session.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.