- July 13, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Conflict Dynamics Profile Certification
July 13, 2018
This one-day certification program is a great opportunity to develop expertise in the CDP while connecting with other practitioners. The shared experience brings seasoned and passionate conflict practitioners from all over the world to learn about the CDP’s development, interpretation, and applications.
July 13, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location To Be Determined
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn how to administer, interpret and deliver the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- Gain an in-depth perspective of the CDP’s history, research, theory and key principles.
- Learn how to analyze and apply data in the feedback report to the specific client’s behavior and concerns.
- Learn how to structure a feedback session so that it effectively conveys the results while maximizing the client’s self-awareness.
- Learn practical applications of the CDP including how to assist others with developmental planning.
- Become certified in the CDP 360 and CDP-I and have the ability purchase the CDP for your own business.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Venue: Location To Be Determined
The location for this Mediation Training Institute program will be determined shortly.