October 24, 2016 - October 25, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
October 24, 2016 - October 28, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Oct 24 – 28, 2016
MTI’s Workplace Conflict Resolution Programs are for trainers, coaches, consultants and managers who help others to resolve destructive workplace conflicts.
Attendees may register for the course that best suits their professional goals. Course options are two and five days in length.
Workplace Conflict Resolution – Individual Skill Development
- 2-Day Program for Managers
- Program Fee: $695
- Gain the skills to help your employees mediate conflict that is causing business problems.
Workplace Conflict Resolution – Train-the-Trainer
- 2-Day Program for Trainers
- Program Fee: $995
- Learn how to deliver MTI’s workplace conflict mediation programs internally to your own organization or externally to clients.
Workplace Mediator Certification
- 5-Day Program for Professionals
- Program Fee: $1995
- Earn a certificate to offer services in litigation prevention and resolution of workplace disputes.
All programs qualify for HRCI credits.
HRCI Disclaimer: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Onsite custom and self-study options are also available.
Review the Refund and Transfer & Substitution Policy for the Center for Conflict Dynamics and Mediation Training Institute.
Venue: Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport North
Off I-85, this simple airport hotel is 3 miles from the entrance to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and 14 miles from the CNN Center. Straightforward rooms include free Wi-Fi. An airport shuttle is complimentary. There’s also an unpretentious restaurant with a bar. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, 10 meeting rooms and a ballroom.