- January 14, 2020 - January 16, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
17th Annual Conflict Resolution and Mediation Conference
PRICING and REGISTRATION
Conference Registration: January 15–16, 2020
Through December 15, 2019
After December 15, 2019
+ Additional Pre-Conference Certifications: January 14, 2020
January 14 (1/2-Day): 8 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
$450 Per Person (Standard is $995)
$800 if registering for both the CDP and EMP pre-conference certifications.
More About the Conference
We hope you can join us at the 17th Annual Conflict Resolution and Mediation Conference in St. Petersburg, Florida on January 14–16, 2020!
The focus of this year’s conference is on how to “Elevate the Conversation” in the workplace. As always, this conference brings together conflict resolution professionals from various industries to learn and exchange ideas with one another.
The concept of “Elevate the Conversation” is a key element of the Mediation Training Institute’s (MTI) conflict resolution model, and each of the scales of the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) highlight the constructive and destructive behaviors that affect the outcome of our conversations.
The conference will center around the following topics:
- Coaching others to become more effective leaders through improved conversations;
- Tactics for training individuals to handle conflict through healthier conversations;
- Tools and techniques for turning negative conversations into positive ones;
- The emotional and physical aspects of conflict conversations; and
- Strategies to keep conversations on track as a mediator.
Venue: Eckerd College
The Mediation Training Institute’s program will be hosted on our home campus of Eckerd College on Boca Ciega Bay. The campus is approximately five miles from St. Pete Beach and seven miles from Downtown St. Petersburg, FL.