Learn and Teach Effective Workplace Conflict Resolution Strategies
The Workplace Conflict Resolution Certified Trainer (CT) program is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict. The leadership strategies outlined in this seminar help professionals identify and teach effective conflict resolutions skills that improve working relationships and foster collaboration. As part of the training, each participant is certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Through this train-the-trainer certification course, participants will be able to train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies by presenting MTI’s Third-Party Resolution and Successful Conflict Conversations Seminars. Materials needed for these seminars are available for purchase through MTI.
- Equip participants with conflict resolution strategies they can use to reduce conflict in their organizations.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organizations for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Receive a comprehensive assessment of their own conflict behaviors through the Conflict Dynamics Profile.
- Pre-approved credit hours: SHRM (21), HRCI (21)
Identifying the Nature of Conflict
Discovering our wrong reflexes and the Retaliatory Cycle
Understanding the Conciliatory Cycle and forces toward harmony
Learning the steps of Third-Party Resolution
Identifying when and how to use Third-Party Resolution
Gaining skills through practice (Third-Party Resolutions)
Understanding self-mediation through Successful Conflict Conversations
Discovering how your own responses to conflict can help and hinder relationships
Understanding your impact on others through the Conflict Dynamics Profile® (CDP) feedback
Understanding the aspects of the Conflict Dynamics Profile scales
Gaining skills through practice (CDP Mock Feedback Sessions)
Learning the 4-step self-mediation tool
Gaining skills through practice (Successful Conflict Conversations)
Gaining skills through practice (Train-the-Trainer sessions)
Strategic Management of Organizational Conflict
Weaving Mediation into the Fabric of Organizations
Putting it all together: Training Skills Practice
Tips, Tricks and Personal Action Planning
Certification Cost: $1495
MTI’s Workplace Conflict Resolution CT Program is pre-approved for HRCI and SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Recertification Credits.*
*The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.