- June 18, 2018 - June 22, 2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer Program (CMT)
June 18 – 22, 2018
The Certified Workplace Mediator and Trainer (CMT) program teaches participants the necessary skills to both resolve conflicts directly as well as train others on workplace conflict resolution strategies. In this 5-day course, participants learn how to mediate workplace conflict, resolve their own conflict situations and train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies.
June 18 – June 22, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Ave
Seattle WA 98101
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to be certified in advanced workplace mediation and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Determine WHEN problems can best be solved by Third-Party Resolutions
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Practice the three primary tasks of the workplace mediator
- Negotiate agreements to PREVENT RECURRENCE
- Learn how to teach conflict resolution skills to employees
Benefits of Attending
- Equip participants with the necessary skills to mediate workplace conflict.
- Teach participants how to train others on conflict resolution and mediation strategies.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organization for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Teach participants how to help others work through the roadblocks that occur while trying to resolve conflict.
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Pre-approved Credit Hours
Venue: Sheraton Seattle Hotel
The boundless energy of downtown Seattle awaits visitors to the Sheraton Seattle Hotel. Located a short walk away from iconic destinations like Pike Place Market and the city’s sprawling Waterfront, we invite you to explore the many sides of this dynamic city.