Track 1: Back to Main Course List
Trainer Certification in Managing Workplace Conflict
Persons interested in Trainer Certification may receive a Guided Tour in 60 seconds.
MTI also offers Online Trainer Certification — "When it doesn't make sense to fly there" — Equivalent to attending a Certification Course, but without the travel
Key Benefit — You receive unlimited complimentary use of the on-line MTI Assessment Instruments for measuring the costs and forms of conflict in your, or your client's, organization. A powerful tool for strategic planning, marketing, and demonstrating the return-on-investment of training and organization development initiatives.
Who should register for Track 1
- Internal human resource development professionals and other staff whose responsibilities include training others in their organization.
- External training consultants and others who possess competencies in classroom instruction who wish to be certified to conduct the world's best conflict management training for their clients, to receive superb marketing support, and to qualify as a trainer subcontractor in MTI's corporate and government contracts.
External Certified Trainers may place this seal on your website or other promotional material upon completion of the Certification Course.
All Track 1 registrants are automatically included in the network of Associates of HRD200 Consulting Group, LLC, a comprehensive outsource for organizational and human resource development. Associates are eligible to subcontract their OD and HRD services to clients who request services other than conflict management training. Although Certified Trainers are give preference in consultant selection, other qualified professionals may join the International Registry of Associate Consultants at no cost.
Resources you receive
- Leader Guide containing flexible presentation formats
- PowerPoint presentations — view show
- Two seminar sourcebooks: Managing Differences and Conflict Resolution
- Downloadable audio edition of Managing Differences — listen to Introduction and Chapter 1 now (free to the public)
- Instructional video — view intro
- Coaching video — view coaching video launch pad
- Participant Workbook for each of the three modules
- Free replacement of any of these instructional aids when they are updated
- Presentation: "Weaving Mediation into the Fabric of Organizations" — A Strategic Approach to Conflict Management. Certifies Trainers receive a CD containing a 90-slide PowerPoint presentation and an audio recording of Dr. Dana's delivery of the presentation to aid in preparing your own customized presentation from 30 minutes to three hours.
- Certificate suitable for framing: "Certified Trainer of Managing Workplace Conflict"
A pre-paid order for 10 sets of participant resources ($950 value), so you are ready to provide training promptly upon return to your organization or to your client. Many new Certified Trainers use this opportunity to completely recover in one day their registration fee for attending the Certification Course.
Uncovering the Hidden Costs of Conflict — An eye-opening interactive presentation (15 minute and 45 minute versions).
Weaving Mediation into the Fabric of Organizations — A blueprint for the strategic management of organizational conflict (approximately 45 minutes).
Unrestricted complimentary use of the on-line assessment instruments for their clients, a compelling value-added resource for marketing in-house training. See how it works.
A second certificate, titled "Certified Professional in Managing Workplace Conflict," may be requested at the time of conference registration for $25 ($35 if requested subsequently). The "Certified Professional" certificate may not be substituted for the "Certified Trainer" certificate; it is made available at the cost of handling for the convenience of Certified Trainers who wish to represent themselves as "professionals" rather than as "trainers."
Internal Certified Trainers:
Qualify to train others in your organization in the core competencies for managing workplace. There is no company licensing fee.
Receive a free organizational assessment of the costs and forms of conflict in your organization. Visit the Conflict Management Toolbox to estimate the financial cost of a workplace conflict as our guest.
Use your pre-paid order of 10 sets of participant materials ($950 value) to demonstrate the value of the Managing Differences Seminar to key decision-makers in your organization immediately following your certification.
Internal Certified Trainers may act as externals if they wish. See benefits below.
External Certified Trainers:
Qualify to train members of your client organizations in the core competencies for managing workplace.
Enjoy MTI's extraordinary visibility on the Internet to promote your independent practice. Click Google to see today's search results.
Receive exceptional marketing support.
Offer open-enrollment 1-day seminars in your city with MTI's support to gain immediate revenue, to identify prospective clients for in-house training, and to establish your credibility as a professional consultant in your field.
Become eligible to subcontract as a trainer to MTI's contracts with corporations and with its $8.4 million contract with the United States government. Subcontracting opportunities may be offered once an external Certified Trainer has successfully conducted three seminar presentations independently.
Be a presenter aboard MTI's annual "Mediation-at-Sea" Cruise for Education, Certification, and Relaxation.
Become eligible to offer your independent clients free organizational assessments using the Dana Benchmarking Instruments, enabling them to measure the financial benefits of conflict management training and other services that you provide.
Automatically become a member of International Registry of Associate Consultants, of the HRD200 Consulting Group, LLC, a comprehensive outsource for HRD services that draws upon members of the Certified Trainer Network. Any other services in which you have demonstrated competency may be included in service agreements with HRD200's clients.
Internals and externals are invited to view licensing agreement, price list, and other terms of doing business.
Certificate: "Certified Trainer of Managing Workplace Conflict"