October 18, 2023
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Virtual Workplace Peer Mediation
October 18, 2023
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. ET
Online via Zoom
Is your organization exploring the proactive, employee-empowered option to address and resolve conflict in the workplace?
Specifically designed for principal leaders establishing organizational culture and employee engagement, this 3-hour program will seamlessly integrate a peer-to-peer conflict resolution model into your organization.
Attendees in this program will join our Senior Principal Trainer and Advisor, Terry Marschall, and be guided through the vital pre-steps and best practices for successful implementation.
Who Should Attend this Workplace Peer Mediation Program?
Principal leaders and decision makers within human resources, employee relations and training and development are ideal candidates for this program. Participants must have successfully completed MTI’s flagship Certified Trainer or Certified Mediator and Trainer program as a prerequisite to this 3-hour program.
We encourage attendees to engage in thoughtful planning, taking into consideration their organization’s current conflict resolution systems and potential benefits that a peer mediation program could bring, before attending.
Benefits of Workplace Peer Mediation
- Reduce the workload for human resource personnel by redirecting issues and conflicts to your taskforce of trained peer mediators
- Empower colleagues to navigate workplace conflict through an informal system
- Enhance the soft skills of leaders within your organization to strengthen the organizational culture
- Promote increased independence and problem-solving among individual contributors and managers alike
The Program Fee of $595 includes:
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Engage in a comprehensive training program recognized within the conflict resolution industry inclusive of three (3) CEUs each from two of the most prominent HR certification organizations in the country: SHRM and HRCI.
- Interactive Exercises: Participate in peer-driven activities and gain valuable takeaways to put into action an effective Peer Mediation program.
- Capstone Session: Attend a personalized 30-minute, one-on-one session with an MTI Principal Trainer ($150 value) to maximize practical training application.
- Third-Party Resolution Seminar Kits: Receive three (3) Third-Party Resolution Seminar Kits ($150 value) to kickstart training with your Peer Mediators.
This online training will teach participants how to:
- Develop a Comprehensive Roadmap: Assemble a dedicated task force to ensure swift organizational acceptance and alignment of your peer mediation initiative.
- Select and Train Peer Mediators: Devise a well-defined process for the careful selection and thorough training of peer mediators, equipping them with the tools to handle workplace conflicts effectively.
- Effective Program Promotion: Employ strategies to promote your mediation program among your employees, emphasizing its value and fostering engagement.
- Streamlined Intake and Dispute Evaluation: Establish an efficient intake process for conflict resolution requests, and refine your approach to evaluating and addressing disputes.
- Quantify Success: Create measurable success indicators to gauge the impact of your mediation program, providing valuable insights for continuous improvement.
Program Accreditation (CEUs)
Virtual Program Attendance and Technical Requirements
All participants must have access to a monitor (to follow along with the training presentation) and a working webcam, speaker and microphone (connecting via phone can also be used for audio) to actively participate in each session.
To become certified, participants must attend all program days (morning and afternoon sessions) along with meeting the other requirements.
Technology Requirements for the Program
All participants must have access to a monitor (to follow along with the training presentation), and a working webcam, speaker and microphone (connecting via phone can also be used for audio) to actively participate in each session.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.