June 6, 2016 - June 7, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
June 6, 2016 - June 10, 2016
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
June 6 – 10, 2016
MTI’s Workplace Conflict Resolution Programs are for trainers, coaches, consultants and managers who help others to resolve destructive workplace conflicts.
Attendees may register for the course that best suits their professional goals. Course options are two and five days in length.
- 2-Day Program for Managers
- Program Fee: $695
- Gain the skills to help your employees mediate conflict that is causing business problems.
- 2-Day Program for Trainers
- Program Fee: $995
- Learn how to deliver MTI’s workplace conflict mediation programs internally to your own organization or externally to clients.
- 5-Day Program for Professionals
- Program Fee: $1995
- Earn a certificate to offer services in litigation prevention and resolution of workplace disputes.
All programs qualify for HRCI credits.
HRCI Disclaimer: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Venue: Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel
An array of inviting features and amenities will make you feel right at home during your stay at Sheraton Silver Spring Hotel. Adjacent to the check-in desk, the Link@SheratonSM experienced with Microsoft® is available to all guests throughout the day and night. Log on, grab a snack, and connect with other guests doing the same. Enjoy a cup of Starbucks® at our full service coffee shop located in the lobby of our hotel. Need a lift? Complimentary shuttle service is available on a limited basis to destinations within three miles of the hotel. If you’re driving, valet ($20/day) and self-parking ($14/day) are available in our on-site garage.