- November 7, 2017 - November 9, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT): 3-Day Program
November 7 – 9, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
November 7 – 9, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Pre-Approved Credit Hours:
SHRM: 21 hours
HRCI: 21 hours
ICF: Core Competencies: 21 hours, Resource Development: 10 hours
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Venue: Courtyard US Capitol
The Courtyard Washington, DC/U.S. Capitol hotel is located near Union Station DC and NoMa station. Conveniently located and just minutes from the U.S. Capitol guests are able to visit many top DC attractions including the Smithsonian and the National Mall. Designed for business travelers the hotel lobby features inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi, and easy access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via the GoBoard. Hotel restaurant features the Bistro, which provides guests with healthy breakfast selections in the morning & dinner options in the evening including cocktails and specialty Starbucks beverages. The hotel also includes a 24-hr business center, gym and pool.