June 29, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
December 5 – 7, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
4200 54th Ave S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Venue Phone: 7278648328Address:
The Mediation Training Institute’s program will be hosted on our home campus of Eckerd College on Boca Ciega Bay. The campus is approximately five miles from St. Pete Beach and seven miles from Downtown St. Petersburg, FL.
Most participants prefer to stay at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club. We have arranged special rates for program participants, and the resort provides complimentary transportation to and from campus. To make your reservations, please contact our Client Relations Department at 800-753-0444. Due to the heavy tourist trade, you are urged to make your hotel reservations at the time of registration for the program–at least four weeks prior to your arrival date. Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
If you are staying at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club (our preferred property), renting a car is optional as transportation will be provided to and from the campus daily.