May 14, 2018 - May 16, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC)
May 14 – 16, 2018
Resolving Workplace Conflict (RWC) is an exclusive set of training solutions for HR professionals and consultants. The program provides participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
May 14 – 16, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday and Tuesday
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Wednesday
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Fee includes program materials and breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the workshop.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals and Consultants who want an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Learn how to administer and present the Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Gain facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Explore how to facilitate an interactive conflict resolution course with customization options for different types of employees.
Benefits of Attending
- Unique train-the-trainer experience providing participants with an off-the-shelf training package for conflict resolution
- Certification in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual Assessment
- Practical Third-Party Resolution Skills
- Conflict Simulations and Team Building Activities
Materials needed to conduct these seminars must be purchased through MTI.
Pre-approved Credit Hours
SHRM (21 Hours), HRCI (21 Hours), ICF Core Competencies: (21 Hours), ICF Resource Development (6 Hours)
Onsite custom options are also available.
Review the Refund and Transfer & Substitution Policy for the Mediation Training Institute.
Venue: Pivot Interiors (Santa Clara, CA)
Venue Website: http://www.pivotinteriors.com/showrooms/santa-claraAddress:
Located at Pivot Interiors’ 24,000 sq. ft. headquarters in Northern California, this training location provides an inspiring learning environment for all participants.
The training facility is located 10 minutes from downtown Santa Clara, offering a wealth of dining, art and culture to explore during your stay. Santa Clara is also located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley and all it has to offer.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott, 2877 Lakeside Drive, Santa Clara (.2 miles away)
Embassy Suites by Hilton, 2885 Lakeside Drive, Santa Clara (.24 miles away)
The Plaza Suites, 3100 Lakeside Drive, Santa Clara (.3 miles away)
3355 Scott Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054