- July 25, 2017 - July 27, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
July 25 – 27, 2017
The Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution program (CT) is a 3-day program designed to teach professionals practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
July 25 – 27, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Thursday
Marriott City Center Minneapolis
30 South 7th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Who Should Attend
Any professional, regardless of role or level within an organization, who wants to learn and train others in conflict resolution skills.
- Learn how to teach Third-Party Resolution strategies
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
- Reduce costs of conflict in the workplace
- Qualify to train others in your organization in the Successful Conflict Conversations and Third-Party Resolution
- Become certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP).
- Receive access to MTI’s two organizational assessments (Conflict Cost Calculator and Conflict Strategies Survey)
- Take control of conflict rather than be controlled by it
- Receive HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.
Onsite custom options are also available.
Select the number of participants registering to begin.
Experience award-winning style at the Minneapolis Marriott City Center, one of the leading downtown Minneapolis hotels boasting unmatched service and luxurious amenities for every welcomed guest. The traveler who likes to stay active has the chance to invigorate and revive at the hotel's downtown state-of-the-art fitness center for convenient recreation. Enjoy access to top Twin City attractions including the Target Center, Minneapolis Convention Center, Target Field, and Nicollet Mall.