- August 6, 2019 - August 8, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT Program)
August 6–8, 2019
MTI’s Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT Program), a train-the-trainer program, provides training and development professionals (practitioners) a set of turn-key training solutions to teach practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
Over the course of this 3-day program, practitioners will learn the MTI method of Workplace Conflict Resolution and how to deliver Successful Conflict Conversations (SCC) and Third-Party Resolution (TPR) seminars.
In addition, all practitioners who complete the training will be certified to present, administer and provide feedback on the Conflict Dynamics Profile-Individual (CDP-I) assessment.
August 6–8, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Volume discounts apply for 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
Who Should Attend
The program is ideal for:
- Human Resource professionals and leaders within organizations who are responsible for training and development.
External training consultants and mediators who want to conduct these seminars with clients.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Master facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
Through this train-the-trainer certification course, practitioners will be able to train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies by presenting MTI’s Third-Party Resolution (Manager-as-Mediator) and Successful Conflict Conversations (Self-as-Mediator) seminars. Materials needed for these seminars are available for purchase through MTI.
- Equip participants with conflict resolution strategies they can use to reduce conflict in their organizations.
- Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organizations for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
- Become Certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual (CDP-I) Assessment.
- Receive a comprehensive assessment of your own conflict behaviors to conflict through the Conflict Dynamics Profile.
All CT Program Certified Practitioners must purchase the materials to deliver the SCC and TPR seminars for each participant through MTI.
Practitioners must complete a Seminar Practicum before earning CT Program Certification.
Pre-approved Credit Hours
Venue: AC Hotel Chicago Downtown
The AC Hotel Chicago Downtown invites you to discover a new definition of boutique style in the heart of downtown Chicago. Steps away from the excitement of the Magnificent Mile and other renowned attractions, the hotel features tastefully appointed, spacious guest rooms, intuitive service, and a variety of stellar amenities to help you make the most of your stay. The hotel’s prime location in Chicago’s River North District makes it easy to explore the city’s top destinations.