- June 4, 2019 - June 6, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT)
June 4–6, 2019
MTI’s Certified Trainer in Workplace Conflict Resolution (CT Program), a train-the-trainer program, provides training and development professionals (practitioners) a set of turn-key training solutions to teach practical techniques for managing workplace conflict.
Turn-Key Conflict Resolution Program for Trainers
Over the course of this 3-day program, practitioners will learn the MTI method of Workplace Conflict Resolution and how to deliver Successful Conflict Conversations (SCC) and Third-Party Resolution (TPR) seminars.
In addition, all practitioners who complete the training will be certified to present, administer and provide feedback on the Conflict Dynamics Profile-Individual (CDP-I) assessment.
June 4–6, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend
The program is ideal for:
- Human Resource professionals and leaders within organizations who are responsible for training and development.
- External training consultants and mediators who want to conduct these seminars with clients.
- Discover how to equip employees with conflict resolution skills and effective mediation techniques
- Gain understanding and skills in the strategic management of organizational conflict
- Master facilitation skills to coach and train internal managers and individual contributors
- Understand the model and practical applications for the Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP)
Benefits of Attending
Through this train-the-trainer certification course, practitioners will be able to train others on effective workplace conflict resolution strategies by presenting MTI’s Third-Party Resolution (Manager-as-Mediator) and Successful Conflict Conversations (Self-as-Mediator) seminars. Materials needed for these seminars are available for purchase through MTI.
Equip participants with conflict resolution strategies they can use to reduce conflict in their organizations.
Provide tools to help participants build a system within their organizations for more effective mediation and conflict resolution.
Become Certified in the Conflict Dynamics Profile – Individual (CDP-I) Assessment.
Receive a comprehensive assessment of your own conflict behaviors to conflict through the Conflict Dynamics Profile.
All CT Certified Practitioners must purchase the materials to deliver the SCC and TPR seminars for each participant through MTI.
Practitioners must complete a Seminar Practicum before earning CT Certification.
Pre-Approved Credit Hours
Venue: COURTYARD AUGUSTA
Enrich your time away from home at Courtyard Augusta. This contemporary hotel offers an unbeatable location near the Augusta National Golf Club, home to the Masters Tournament. It also feature access to an array of attractions including Evans Towne Center Park and the Augusta Riverwalk.
Please contact MTI first when making your reservations to access the room block and ensure you receive the most competitive rates.