Free 30-minute Webinars — Current calendar
These free webinars are NOT sales presentations. They are content-rich multi-media informational programs accompanied by downloadable and printable resources, free of charge. Preregistration is not necessary.
- Meet-the Mediator — A series of interviews with professional workplace mediators. Bring your questions about how our guest mediator developed a successful career as a specialist in organizational conflict resolution. Receive free career-building resources.
- How to Measure the Cost of Conflict — Your webinar leader will guide you through a proven process for calculating the hidden financial cost of a specific conflict in your workplace. Receive a free in-depth assessment of the cost of conflict in your organization — a $500 value. Visit the Conflict Management Toolbox for a preview.
- How to Mediate Workplace Conflict — Your webinar leader will deliver a shortened yet meaty version of the 1-day Manager-as-Mediator Seminar. Receive a PDF handout of the seminar including a copy of the Mediation Map, as well as a complimentary downloadable audio edition of the Managing Differences sourcebook.
60-minute Webinars — Complete details
Low-cost, high-value, web-based, multimedia training courses that deliver vital competencies in workplace conflict management for individuals, work teams, and organizations. Supported by extensive downloadable learning resources and skills-application aids. Train 100 or more employees for less than $3/each.
Webinars are personally delivered by Dr Daniel Dana, founder of MTI and one of a small handful of true pioneers in the field of workplace mediation.
- How to Mediate Employee Conflict Using Managerial Mediation
- How to Resolve Conflict with Others Using Self Mediation
- Strategic Management of Organizational Conflict
- Measuring the Hidden Financial Cost of Organizational Conflict