Request a Proposal and Price Quote for In-house Training
HRD officials and others who are responsible for growing their organization's human capital may request a detailed generic ("unsolicited") proposal, which include topic outlines, learning objectives, format options, pricing, references, and other information needed to decide whether to adopt MTI's programs. Proposal includes all 1-day, 2-day, and 5-day course options outlined in this eight-courses-in-one summary and displayed in this one-page illustration PDF).
- Workplace Conflict Manager Certification — main course page
- MTI is the global leader in training in the two core competencies for managing workplace conflict (Managerial Mediation and Self Mediation) for managers and professionals. Skills are delivered by MTI Certified Trainers in many languages in many countries*. Seminars are typically delivered in one- or two-day formats. The two-day format includes a train-the-trainer option. View program content detail.
* Available throughout the United States (English, Spanish) and in Canada (English, French), Europe (English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian), Latin America (Spanish, Portuguese, English), Africa (English, French, Portuguese), Japan (Japanese, English), China (Chinese, English), Australia, and elsewhere.
- Workplace Mediator Certification — main course page
- MTI's 40-hour (5-day) Mediator Certification Course is the most popular and effective training in professional mediation skills for organizational personnel — human resources, employee relations, EEO counselors, key managers, and others with responsibility for prevention and early resolution of workplace conflicts. View program content detail.
These confidential and proprietary proposals are available to individuals whose responsibilities include employee, management, and professional development within their employing organizations.
Send your request to email@example.com.
Conflict not your top HRD priority? MTI's sister organization, the HRD200 Consulting Group, LLC, offers training in over 200 additional topics.
Review this summary of all services, which include no-travel training options such as on-line certification, computer-based training, webinars, and other means of gaining essential workplace conflict management skills.