NOTICE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the on-board CDP Certification has been cancelled.
The Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP) instrument focuses on workplace conflict and provides a powerful way to improve self-awareness of what triggers conflict in people and how they respond to conflict. Self-assessment and multi-rater versions of the instrument provide practical solutions for promoting more effective conflict resolution.
Although the CDP Report is user-friendly, the feedback can be very powerful for some individuals. Since the role of the facilitator is important to the value of the feedback, we require that the instrument be administered only by certified professionals.
By attending the program, participants:
- Gain an understanding of the CDP history, research, and key principles
- Learn how to read and analyze data in the feedback report
- Develop an ability to facilitate a feedback session using the CDP
- Learn practical applications of the CDP and how to assist others with developmental planning
- Become eligible to purchase both versions of the CDP
Certification typically costs $515 but for people getting certified on the MTI cruise, the
charge will be discounted to $400. To register, click here.
The CDP Certification will be conducted by Craig Runde, Director of the Center for Conflict Dynamics at Eckerd College