Marketing Support for External Certified Trainers
External Certified Trainers (as well as Internals who wish to act as Externals presently or in the future) receive an integrated system of materials, resources, and support services (similar to a franchise, but far less expensive) to build a full- or part-time professional practice. View the lists below for details.
- Editable seminar flyers - Insert individual contact information in the bottom right corner of this sample
- Support for Certified Trainers to conduct open-enrollment public seminars
- Program to partner with Chambers of Commerce
- Listing and promotion of Certified Trainers' open-enrollment seminars
- Individual biodata webpage on a searchable database
- Presentation: "Weaving Mediation into the Fabric of Organizations" — A Strategic Approach to Conflict Management. Certified Trainers receive a CD containing a 90-slide PowerPoint presentation and an audio recording of Dr. Dana's delivery of the presentation to aid in preparing your own customized presentation from 30 minutes to three hours.
- Promotional presentations (PowerPoint) on the hidden cost of conflict, workplace mediation, and strategic conflict management. Request the Guided Tour to receive access to these resources.
- Personalized seminar overviews on PowerPoint
- Model press releases
- Offer your clients this formula for calculating the financial return-on-investment in conflict management training
- Free use of benchmarking instruments to demonstrate current cost of conflict in client organizations
- Monthly Certified Trainer Teleconference for resource updates and peer support
- Integrated (mail/web) marketing system and materials
- Procedures for developing new leads
- Free use of MTI's on-line text conference facility for marketing and client service purposes
- Eligibility for direct referrals and leads from MTI, including participation in our $8.4 million GSA contract and as a trainer in large company contracts.
- Benefit of the extraordinary visibility of mediationworks.com on the web. Test today's search results on Google and Yahoo! (a new browser window will open).
- Refreshers and upgrades to stay current and develop your practice
- Trainers located in Canada, Europe, and Africa will be listed with those divisions at no additional cost.
- Opportunity to be a paid presenter aboard the annual MTI Caribbean Cruise
- Other resources being developed to ensure financial and professional success as a Certified Trainer of Managing Workplace Conflict.
Track 1 (Certified Trainer) registrants receive a pre-paid order for 10 sets of participant resources ($950 value), so you are ready to provide training promptly upon return to your organization or to your client. Many new Certified Trainers use this opportunity to completely recover in one day their registration fee for attending the Certification Course.
With this exceptional support for marketing and practice development, Certified Trainers are provided the tools to set up and operate a successful professional practice.