Training Options for Company HRD
Do your company's managers and supervisors know . . .
How to Mediate Employee Conflict
Helping good employees do good work together
Do your employees know . . .
How to Resolve Conflict with Others
Getting others to work with you, not against you
Do you know the price your company is paying for preventable conflict if they don't? Calculate your return on investment in conflict management training.
Provide your employees the core competencies for managing workplace conflict to recognize and resolve conflicts early, before they escalate into expensive grievances, lawsuits, and other formal disputes.
- Option #1: Public Train-the-Trainer
- Internal HRD professionals become qualified to train your employees in the core competencies by selecting the Track 1: Train-the-Trainer registration option. See complete details about open-enrollment Certification Courses in Managing Workplace Conflict — click links under Conference Info on your left.
- Option #2: In-house Delivery by MTI's Certified Trainers — Request a proposal
- Engage one of MTI's Certified Trainers to customize and deliver the training in-house and on-site at your convenience.
Train-the-Trainer — Certify one or more internal HRD professionals to subsequently deliver the training for additional employees. View this one-page printer-friendly overview (PDF). There is no licensing fee.
- Option #3: On-line Training
- Zero travel cost. Your employees learn Self Mediation and Managerial Mediation by self-study supported by on-line resources and their "Personal Professor" — learn more.
Train-the-Trainer — Become certified and receive all resources necessary to train others in your organization ... without leaving home — learn more.
- Option #4: Computer/web-based Training
- Content knowledge can be delivered by instructorless self-paced learning on CD with web-based testing and reporting. Enhance computer-based learning with your choice of HRD options to develop practical skill-development using your own facilitators or an MTI Certified Trainer.
To discuss your particular interests in reducing costs, controlling risk, and improving decision quality currently being degraded by the influence of unmanaged conflict, contact us:
Telephone: (913) 432-2888 or 1-800-DR CONFLICT (372-6635).