Share this page on Twitter …
Career Resources for Mediators
This page provides links to books, blogs, and other resources for developing a successful career as a mediator, whether in employment or in private practice.
MTI receives no commissions or other considerations for listing these resources, and makes no representations regarding their usefulness. They are simply provided as an information resource to people who are contemplating a career in mediation or who wish to be more financially successful in their current one.
Underpaid mediators may wish to retool for the more lucrative field of workplace mediation.
MTI welcomes recommendations for additional career resources for mediators.
- Article: ADR Marketing Strategy: Drilling Down, by Diana Mercer
- Article: So, You Want to be a Mediator?, by James Melamed
- Article: Building a Successful Mediation Practice, by James Melamed
- Article: Tips for Becoming a Mediator in New York and elsewhere
- Book: 8 Simple Keys to Building and Growing a Successful Mediation or Arbitration Practice,
by Diana Mercer and James Michael Davis
- Book: Making Mediation Your Day Job,
by Tammy Lenski
- Book: How To Make it Big Resolving Disputes,
by Tanya Dominick
- Book: Mediation Career Guide: A Strategic Approach to Building a Successful Practice,
by Forrest S. Mosten
- Book: Becoming A Mediator: Your Guide To Career Opportunities, by Peter Lovenheim and Emily Doskow
- Book: How To Make Money as a Mediator (And Create Value for Everyone): 30 Top Mediators Share Secrets to Building a Successful Practice, by Jeffrey Krivis and Naomi Lucks
- Book: Get Busy, Get Paid: How to Develop a Financially Successful Mediation Practice (DVD/CD), by Randy Lowry