Follow MTI on Twitter to receive timely announcements of more free resources — Share this page on Twitter …
Conflict Management Toolbox
Measure the cost and forms of conflict in your organization
Get the Tools
Plus . . .
- The Dana Measure of Financial Cost of Organizational Conflict *
- This eye-opening on-line calculator produces an estimate of the hidden financial cost of a specific conflict in your organization by evaluating nine cost factors.
- The Dana Survey of Conflict Management Strategies *
- This on-line instrument identifies the blend of four conflict management strategies that are currently imbedded in the structure and culture of your organization.
- Executive overview of Strategic Management of Organizational Conflict
- This five-minute PowerPoint presentation provides executives a framework for understanding conflict as a strategic issue.
- Managing Cultural Differences; Managing Conflict in Government Workplaces; Using the MBTI in Conflict Mediation; Coaching in Workplace Mediation; Productivity Tools for Today's Workplace; Mediating Disability Issues (Reasonable Accommodation); Managing Conflict in the Family Business; and more.
* Request this Interpretive Guide to help understand your individual results (it will arrive in your inbox within 60 seconds). These on-line instruments may be used as benchmarking tools or for other organizational assessment purposes.
These complimentary resources are of immediate practical value — they are not sales presentations. Why are they free? Once you recognize the cost and impact of mismanaged conflict on your organization, you will know where to turn to solve the problem:
Your company may select services from the MTI Training System, a cafeteria plan of strategic actions custom-designed to reduce the hidden cost of preventable conflict.
Attend a Certification Conference for managers and other professionals (with train-the-trainer option) to gain the core competencies for managing workplace conflict.
Attend a Mediator Certification Course to become an expert mediator of workplace conflict (for internal professionals and external consultants).
Participate in a webinar — Your entire team can gain essential knowledge in your conference room in one hour for one low fee. Or, schedule a private webinar.
Use computer-based training with web-based testing and reporting to train your entire staff — no travel, no time away from work. Review your HRD options.
You will receive one telephone call to ensure that you received the resources, to assist in interpreting their results, and to answer your questions about their use.
Simply complete this brief form. Access to the resources will be delivered immediately to the email address that you provide. Add mediationworks.com to your email "safe senders" domain list so our reply isn't blocked by your SPAM filter.
Please answer all questions on the form.
Press your "tab" key to advance to the next box.